Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Meadow Hall

Friday, 20th August 2010

wow... just passed up the assignment on Thursday, feels free! and finished all presentation.. i am like flying in da sky XD

suffer for about 3 weeks time to rush all the presentation slide shows, practice presentation, rushing all the assignments and printing..

fuiyo... damn tired and stress! especially QS Practice! makes me did not sleep for one whole day! headache T_T

well.. that is all OVER *****yeah yeah yeah***

John took me to take Fish and Chips after presentation, as he promised, he gonna take me to all the places and build up our memories and experience in UK and extend it in Malaysia.. how sweet is him **shyyyyyyyy**

he ordered large set! ==lll im gonna be FEI POR!!!! @.@

anyway, it is really delicious and he purposely ate almost all the chips and left the fish to me **he is so good to me**warm** he knows that chips is high in calories..

after that he send me back to his room and then he went to class. i stay in his room and wait him back ^^

well... he was back at 6:10pm! i was sleeping actually and heard some sound.. is him! he is back ;)

well.. once he back, a sweet hug from him and then we just chit chat for a while to each other, sweet moment with him

and decided to go MeadowHall as our dating day after the sufferness of assignment! we straight jump to front of laptop and booked train tickes and google about MeadowHall ;)

John told me that he wish to watch a movie in cinema with me in MeadowHall, sure i accept his offer! we booked the latest movie, The Expendable! he likes action movie, so do i! ;)

we booked 11:15am tickets and 1:00pm movie in Vue cinema, MeadowHall

after that, we surfed what shops and restaurant in MeadowHall... we plan our dating day together, i feels it is just sweet memory to us too!

wellllllllll!! Friday morning!! head to meadowhall!!

wow... i was dress in red and he is as usual, white t shirt! his favourite colour is WHITE! only white! everything WHITE

cute JOhn

well, something happened and the train delayed! :( luckily only 6 minutes from sheffield to MeadowHall

so, it is not a big deal, our train delayed to 1130am

the photo took while we are waiting the train ;)

wow.. get in the train, WARM!!!!!!

our photo inside train ;)

reached!! wow... John was first time and i am second time to meadowhall, last time i came with Miller and Khoo, today with my dear :)

first of all, we head to Vue cinema in order to collect our ticket! we are so stupid u know.. walk all around the hall and cant even find the cinema.. i thk we found it within 40 minutes!! OMG

haha...anyway, we still able to get there lol once collected our tickets, we head to our breakfast! we are damn hungry!!

well.. we just simply picked one restorant and Potters selected!

our order are Chicken tikka masala and chicken satay, and grill chicken and one hot chocolate

where ever we been, john sure order hot choco to me, he knows that im crush in hot choco in such cold weather ;) sweet baby

john order chicken satay, he told me, he miss satay!!

but.. he missunderstood ><

satay here is totally different with malaysia!!!!

this is the satay lol but it is tasty lar anyway! haha.. and then we are like usual, took photos with our food XD









it is very nice those foods? yes! it is!!!! lol

well.. this BREAKFAST really delicious and we are late for movie ><

this restorant are too busy and thus when we gonna get the bills it took us about 20 minutes! and when we get inside cinema, was 1:20pm and the movie just start that time! we are so lucky! one conclusion i can made here

UK cinema will start the movie 30 minutes later than the stated time on the ticket, last time Toy Story 3 was like this too! so buddies, no need to rush and can be late for 3o minutes for ur movie!!

it is a nice movie, action movie, good! erm.. i rate it... 3 and a half stars! :P

after that we walked around and John spot one watch shop.. he firstly aim one watch, Guess, £160.. but he doesnt like Guess this brand and finally he choose his fav brand, seiko... the watch is really attractive with two tone colour and stop watch.. so match with my dear john, and it is made in Titanium, super light! well.. he decided and bought it at £250! >.<

RM1250 watch... ==lll how could he willing spend on watch? no idea but guy really need a watch, so... it is worth anyway!

we went to sport direct cause he wanna buy a jersey MU to his brother, £25 for MU old season and the new season one cost about £35 and printing price is one letter charged £1 and one number charged £4..

so he bought to his brother and total paid £35, and he do not buy it to himself.. after that watch he dun wanna spend on the jersey

i was plan to buy and print his name and give him a surprise.. am i able to do so? how i gonna get there and buy and make it as a surprised? everything still under planning! XD

well... after bought the watch, we just take a break in the food court and we ordered Fish and chips again! XD

well... of course! gonna help the new MODEL take some photos lar... our newly bought model! SEIKO watch!



i am the camera girl of this photo! nice huh XD



john helps me and his beloved watch took one photo, it is just a nice shoot!!

we reached Sheffield about 8pm

it is a wonderful day to me and John.. LOVE you **miss**

summary photos of MeadowHall **^.^**

[slideshow]

1 comment:

  1. Dear, it was o surprise that u remember every little single step of out memories :) the day u go meadowhall with me, we was hold each other hand so tight, in love with each other, I addicted to u and u addicted to me :) bb, That is the day I know u prefer action movie, the 1 of the step to closer with u , bb, u like chicken tikka since we take subway on every Monday, that's y I ordered chicken tikka set for u :) I do remember Yr thing no matter how , bcz there were saved in my mind and couldn't be deleted ..I love u forever dear, now I'm at shah alam office and write comment on Yr blog, actually Is our blog :) I will comment all gradually. C after I read all Yr topic , I really feel touch and recall our memory b, I wish to comment all in once but I couldn't make it recently cz gonna work :( . Bb, I love u so much, is deep my love fall into..I will treat u and love u more everyday :) that's my responsibilities . No matter how moody in office, once I get contact u and think of u, I felt relax and happy all the time..I need u to be with me, forever..
    I love u 1314..muacks

    ReplyDelete