Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Room = Home

Tuesday!!
What a tired morning to me cause I accompanied John to V2 until 12:30am only reach home
I am lack of slp again :(
Headache and not feeling well :(
Finally I took leave :D
I absent due to not feeling well and today I have to move in my new room!! A lot of things gonna do :(
Well a text to Jenny and then I start plan what to fully utilise my leave!
I jot down all the stuffs we have to buy
Before we start our plan, we took a short nap first bcz I really not feeling well :(
Firstly, we head to breakfast and then head to Plaza Prima to settle the parking and access card
After that we head to Times Square to buy some working clothes
Finally! Go to jusco and buy alot of stuffs!!!
Toilet tissue la, hanger la, mirror la, shower gel and shampoo la..bla bla bla :(
Spend a lot :(
Wow!!!!! So tired... 3 rounds to move all our things to 6th floor and finally everything settle at 1230 am
:(
I'm so tired!!!!

Even is it just a master room but
I feel sweet and happy to own
OUR first ROOM :)

ROOM = HOUSE
Our home :)
sweet

Anyway it is so messy my room now!!
Have to wash toilet n tidy and unload our clothes fr luggage :(

But John told me that he will gao dim ^^
Bb u r so lovely to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment