Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

First Cheque

1 Dec 2010!

once i reached office and Jenny called me

i was shocked and feeling scare to get scold due to Tuesday absent :(

She told me under probation, i cannot claim for MC and pass me the receipt of the bank cheque! they just bank in my salary to me!

after work for one WEEK

my salary OUT!! yes~ happy ^.^

Receipt!


so happy~


once i get this receipt from Jenny


i on the spot mms John, Mummy and sisters~ wow!!!! it is a small amount but! just wanna share my hapiness to my lovely families~


at night time, i sms Daddy and john's mummy too


Of course! i treat John to take dinner that day xD


our dinner took at Wangsa Maju SSL noodles~ it is cheap but it is memorable!!


:)


John's on call


Stupid ME


John's was on call with his MUMMY

and his mummy also talked to me that moment

congraz me and his daddy too ^^ happy......

fulll of happinessssssssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment