Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

VIVO

21st Dec 2010 is the last day i be in QS Permas!!!!! hurray~~~~~~~ what a BIG SUPERB good news!!

i have been so suffer to this firm, i just wanna announced that im glad to RESIGNED!!!!! xD

honestly, the reason i leave is.... i dislike the BOSS

i just cannot accept him cause he hatred me!!!!

the story began like this

i admit that i was wrong also, i didnt say that i am correct

one day, my diploma friends date me to lunch, due to newbie there, they have to take sometimes only found my office

they reached my office at 1pm, so i go out lunch at 1pm and i back at 1:40pm, i swear

One morning, raining, traffic jam! shit.. i reached office at 9:05am i swear!!!

cause one i registered my name downstairs and i went up and take out my iphone to reply sms

the clock appeared 9:08am!!

well... things happen

the BOSS called me to downstairs

i actually already can foresee that he is gonna to scold me

well, he scold me for 10 mintues i thk about the attendance time, well, i admit that was my wrong, im ok

while i listening and listening, i heard, YOU CAME AT 9:30am....bla bla bla..

stop!! what are u talking about!! i reached at 9:05!! uncle, clean ur spec and ask ppl when u are not sure the time!!

shit... somemore he scold me another issue

u guys guess what, he scold me that i din greet him GOOD MORNING

omg............................................................

well , another issues!! he scold me that day lunch, i came back at 2:30pm!!!

enough! it is out of my LIMIT!!!!

i cannot tahan anymore

resigned finally!! once i get scold i actually start send resume to apply new jobs

so many firms called me for interview and actually 2 offered me! what QS Permas... i dun care at all

once resigned, i really feel the HAPPY from my heart!! RELAX

and Jenny spoke to me that : since u have decided to leave, we are also do not want to spend time to teach u more, u can actually leave after lunch! this is so callllllllll - selfish

i was follow the appointment letter that give one week notice, i was plan to work for the whole DEC

anyway, resigned and go for the next day interview! yesssss

before head to interview, i date John for LUNCH

he came meet me before head to site visit

we took our lunch in Times Square as well, cause the site is just over there :)

Bread Story


I reached earlier than him of course, cause i took public transport while john need to drive and traffic jam while lunch hour

i knew that he din take breakfast that day so i bought 2 breads to him, his favourite bread from bread story :)

worry he will hungry later in site, just in case :)

VIVO


This is my first time here - VIVO

i think it is famous with their pizza but due to time limited and im not really feeling well that day, so only John take his lunch there

i was just there drink tea :)

i will visit again to try the pizza, looks yummy xD

but the service there is not satisfy! manager also not really friendly.

we raised our hand to make order but they kept ask us to wait :(

how to ask customers feel happy to dine in in such bad service, not really lot of ppl over there

John :)


He already used to my style, sit there quietly and post to let me take photos xD

he knows i like to take photos :)

pale :(


i actually wish to give up the interview cause im really not feeling well

looks so pale and light fever that day

but i still insist to go and dun wanna let go any chance to get employ :)

US


Our only photo took here :)


our working look, match ?? ;P


simple and sweet , that is US


-- sweetni,john--

No comments:

Post a Comment