Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

my L.O.V.E

15 Dec 2010

this is a special day to me

first of all is because of -- today is my beloved suet suet birthday! happy birthday, i LOVE u :)

and i received call from PAL shipping company that i can collect my luggage myself tonight

he says he will for me tonight :D

i was so exited cause i have been wait for my luggage for couple of months and finally it reached!

I never plan to ship my luggage back fr UK to Malaysia

emergency issue happen and i have been force to ship it back

that is why, i put all my valuable stuffs inside

include Mummy's burberry bag and all my PERFUMES

well, collected :)

my luggage!! finnaly it is back~ my stuffs and perfumes back!!!!

i know mummy been waiting for her burberry bag so long ~~well well wel~ no need to wait anymore!! it is back!!

i wassssss TOO exited and faster unwrapped it once reach my room.. took out one by one and recalling my memories in UK

damn warm and sweet....

but.......................

thing doesn't goes smooth

i found that all my perfumes all gone! welllllllllll

i cried for whole night. really. no joke

what is happening i dunnoe... all i know is.. i called KC

he said that im too nervous and keep called the shipping company, then of course those malay stuffs will curious y am i so nervous on my luggage and make them feel that inside have valuable stuffs :(

wellllll it is all gone...

i cry and cry and cry... john hugged me for the whole night and comfort my feel and says that he will helps me to make complain

morning time, he was still keep comfort my heart, keep talk to me, so that i won think this and that :(

i know he was so worry abt me, but want me totally let it go.. cannot be

give me sometimes and i am sure i cannot make it within one or two days :(

lunch time :( he still keep msn n sms me whether im sad ont :) caring bb

off!! 6pm lor~ balik rumah :D

once i get in LRT, bii sms me that he today have to work more and will back late

apologise to me cause cannot take me back fr LRT station

stupid JOhn, i nvr angry bcz of he cannot take me back, he has to work too :)

ben dan

well... i get inside bus and waiting the bus to move

about...7:30 pm reach my room and i went to bath and wait john come back :)

wow! i heard someone unlocked the door! is HIM! he is back!!!!!

hehe~

a hug by him ask me

宝贝,还有没有伤心?

我微笑摇头: 没有!

john : 真的?

sweetni : *** knock her head ***

john : 宝贝.... (转身在找包包)

他突然间从他的包包那出一个礼物

一手拿着礼物,一手在我脸上抚摸我,sayang我

告诉我说,你没有机会再伤心了

因为我找回你失去的东西 :)

T________T

谢谢你bi...

简简单单的爱情

可以如此的窝心和快乐

你的疼爱



感觉到



知道

我珍惜你对我所做的一切一切

No comments:

Post a Comment