Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Gathering, August 2011

Singapore National Day falls on 9 of August, Tuesday.
My dear, Valarie and her bf, WeiKeat took leaves and back to Malaysia. *happy*

My babe Valarie had contact us one week before they back to Malaysia. I'm so exited!

Sunday, Sing-k Section as usual. Members were Valarie, Wei Keat, Ivan, John and me ;)

My dear, Valarie and ME


Second round! Hong weng came and joined us! Kim Gary Restaurant and dinner until 8pm night :)


Monday, 8/8/2011
Korean food Gathering!!
MEMBERS:::
Acrolyte (Pei Yee lar actually XD) and her BF, KaiWin, Alvin, Valarie, Wei Keat, Ivan, John and ME!

TOTAL 9 people :)
Korean BBQ was AWESOME!! FULL (@@)

So exited to meet up all after the separation from OUR Europe Trip
I miss u all sOOoOoOoOoOoOO MUCH!


True friends, doesn't need to meet up frequent yet the relation will still as close as last time.
I'm so glad that, i know YOU ;)


LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment