Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ah-ha

i believed, DURIAN is every MALAYSIAN's favourite FRUIT!!!! (90% lar XD)

What taste of Durian u like?
sweet?
Bitter?

hehe
i prefer 24D, BITTER! xD

BUT one thing makes me BAN durian,
because once u took it...
when u burp (=.=) smelly man, so disgusting and feel so awkward if ppl surround u smelled it!

besides that, you will have bad breath after u took it...

so... i BAN it!

BUT, John likes to eat Durian so much. But
we do not have chance to eat also, he wishes to eat actually

Last Friday, once off from work. John already dated me to meet him in LOW yat to buy a new monitor

i off early and reached Sg. Wang first. Randomly walk around and got John's call :)

He said he will be arrive soon, as me be ready

I asked him to wait me in Low Yat, i will walk fr Sg. Wang to Low Yat

Suddenly, a corner makes me stop my footstep. I turn my head to the left and been attracted by YELLOWISH dessert!

wow.. it is Durian kuih!

Finally i bought it and brought it to LOW YAT!
ah ha ~~ he saw it! ^^
And we finally eat this inside car park after purchased a new 24'' monitor, Samsung :)

although it is not as fresh as those pasar malam durian, but this is the only thing that i manage to do :)
hopefully u won't mind it and enjoy it :D

**虎视眈眈**
You know what i mean xD

Sweetni


No comments:

Post a Comment