Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

World's biggest Angry Birds Playground!

Low yat, 9/6/2011
I went there tgt with my best buddies, Ck and Jim

We were planned to go Low Yat sushi king as our dinner and head to Jolin's concert after that

On da way to low yat fr sg. Wang, we saw a place which quite crowded!
Wow, I saw a banner with a big big Angry Bird!

Angry birds playground!
I was so exited n just head it and see what is going on!!
Wow~ amazing! Ppl all were playing angry bird there (all hp prepared by Nokia)
Not only kids, even old auntie also playing angry birds there!!

@@ exited!

Spray art~ so nice!
Ppl all queue up for register, at first I dun bother it, since the queue was so long.
But later I found out everyone hand holding an Angry bird fan, how come I dun have? The flyer distributor told me, I have to line up to register and get the Angry bird fan!!
No considering n use light speed fly to the registration booth, register!!!!

queue-ing photo :)
once we registered, they will give us this and wear it on hand :)
Yeah! finally i got the Fan!
I request one more, to give John ^^
Cute huh??

One distributor gave me a piece of angry birds sticker, lots of ppl paste the sticker on their face but I'm not! I rather keep it ^^



Real Angry Birds Game XD

Once registered, a gal lead us to a booth, queue up and ask us to join the contest
nokia wanna make a World Genius Record the most played games!
Once played the game on the stage, we will be rewarded a limited angry bird pin!!!
I got it!! Yeah~!!
I have made a call! XD

The queue was so
LONG~~~~~~~~~~~~

CK was in front of me, while Jim was behind me!



ANGRY BIRDS FEVER!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment