Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Angry Birds!

Hottest game right now - angry birds!! World hottest game!
What so attractive?
I was wonder actually few months ago
Y everybody addicted to angry bird? I downloaded angry bird lite once I found it in apple store, tried and played
What so funny?
Just like normal game, stress the string tgt with the bird and release to bang the front piggies

But, slowly I realised and somebody told me
Each bird has it own special power!
No wonder last time I feel so stupid of this game, cause I just stressed the string and let go, without touch the screen to use their own power!!!

Finally I know the trick, and I am also fall in love with Angry birds!!
Bloody cute man!!!!

I love angry bird!
For those who do not have iPhone,iPad or nokia touch screen hp and etc, no worries!
U can play angry birds thru google crome ^^

Come on, feel the fever now!
Join us, angry bird fever!


No comments:

Post a Comment