Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

rEmEmbEr

Last weekends, is John's turn to come my hometown. Pass weekends i followed him back to his hometown. Alternative turns :)

Last Saturday night, our family went to take dinner in Seremban, Lou Tin restaurant. Farewell dinner to Chris, he will fly to China, ShenZhen work soon.

After dinner, John and I still stayed in Sister house till 10pm. After that, we leaved.

Finally! reached Lukut~ yeah, sooner can reach my house hurray~~~~

suddenly, he stopped his car and parked at road site.

i was so shock and asked: what happen?
John : you told me, you like to eat the ''siew mai'' selling here =)
me : *smile* eeeeeeeeeee.... i dun wan! gemuk! XD
John : no gemuk, wait me here ok? and lock the door once i get down

**door closed**
he was in queue to buy me ''siew mai''
His turn finally!!

BUT

once get inside car, he told me::
sorry neh bao bei, too late and 'siew mai' sold out.

next time we come here early ok?

ME: never mind lar, sold out is good too! skip supper, can keep fit =)

John : no wor, how can i came back with nothing? i bought u char siew pao and a sang yuk pao

(=.=)

Char siew pao there isnt that nice, but the sang yuk pao is GOOD :)

we spend 5-10 min inside car to finish up these 2 pao-s

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment