Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

25-11-2010

Happy birthday my love
26-11-2010
It is my John birthday :)
Unfortunately :(
I dun hv sufficient time and chance to give him surprise :(
Cause everyday I have to work fr 9am to 6pm
645am I have to wake up n prepare and head to office at 745am
Get off at 615pm and reach Wangsa at 715pm
After dinner mostly about 830pm
How can I find a free time to shop or buy sth to him :(
I'm so failure this time
First day of working, Terry send me to office and Tuesday, John was gonna attend an interview at 10am
Before he heads to the interview, he send me to kl central to take lrt
Nearer and not so crowded as Wangsa maju station
Wed! He was totally free today but he still insist to wake up and send me to kl central to take lrt :)
He said he wish to see me more :)
**happy**
Thursday! I'm not allow him to send me to kl central again bcz it is waste of petrol and he sure lack of slp
Finally he send me to MU station
I was thinking what to do and giv him surprise this fri :(
I think nth :(

Curi curi online at office again
Sign in msn and wanna chat with John
What a big surprise! I saw Sophia online! She is staying in Gk plaza prima~
woe~ I can ask her to help me buy a cake ^^
Keke
Plan successful!!!!!
I told John on thurs night that i have to find my fren cz I wanna pass chiang mai souvenir to her
He totally believe and follow me went to my fren house
We just pretend n chat over there and finally took out the cake
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
^.^
I know it is a usual and unspecial surprise anyway
But this is the little thing that I able to do Bb :)
I wish this small celebration u will nvr forget on it :D
I love u



John's birthday cake



Candles- his age - 24 years old




Nov's baby with his cake ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment