Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Fri 26-11-2010

Happy birthday to YOU
My special YOU - John :)
A morning kiss to him and grad him
Happy birthday!
and he send me to wait my fren- Terry in genting court guard house :)
He took me to office once again ^^
I was working in office and sometimes will SMS with him :)
He told me thru text
He wrote
Later 530 I will be in ur office ans take u back and head to birthday celebration
**touch**
he purposely come here and take me out ^^
Bb I love u :)
we went to 1U
And he is the king today! He choose the restaurant
Finally the decision was made
--Delicious--
A simple but meaningful day to us
Our first time to celebrate our birthday



 



 



After dinner we head to buy working clothes
And I saw a bag
It is nice but.. I din choose to buy it cz no money
I give up on it and head to changing room to try clothes

You know
Thing happen like this ** cute John **
John : hey, the bag u saw and picked just now sold out alrdy le
Sweetni : ** look at the corner** huh?! Really? ** disappointed **
take it easy then :(
John : ....
Wow
No clothes i like even try for one hour and I decided to leave
Once is step out the shop
Bb John took out the bag and said
I'm the one who bought it
* he showed me his Tongue * =P
Yiiiiiiiiiii
So touch T______T happy
And we went to shop another boutique
He also like a bag
And I bought that bag to him too!!
Exchange presieeee
So funny XD
What a simply and romantic day ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment