Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Stuffs

My skin looks bad once back from UK
Probably hot weather makes my face produce a lot of oil n my skin now looks dull

My face in UK was so GOOD!!
Now :(
Bad!!!
Im using AquaLabel now
Initially it really works to my skin
Sooner seems getting worst
What is happening? I hv no idea
Well
Cheek getting more visible pores and my face is quite sensitive now
Sometimes redness face looks like my face got a lot of pimples
But actly pimples doesn't pop out anymore
Now were just redness, dull and pores!!

Read those magazine
Intro alot of skin care product
I wish I hv sufficient money to try it all
But I'm not!! I'm in broke condition right now :(





Right now wish to try this toner
O'slee Rosehip beauty solution 100ml RM 59.90

I read one article
Collagen can give 8 benefits to skin
1- hydrating
2-whitening
3-reduce wrinkles
4-reduce pigment
5-reduce eye bag and dark circle
6-anti aging
7-firm breast
8-***
I dun understand what it mean actly
I copied from Ifeel magazine actly

Collagen really sooOOooOO powerfully???
It makes me would like to hv a try :(
But the price is so high!!

The process has to be like this
The first week.. I have to drink 7 days continuously in order to replace and filled the lose collagen last time
After that, drink one bottle every 3 days in order to maintain

So
Am I suppose to try to drink collagen??
I wish to try :(





Fabula CollagenMAX
10bottle per box, each bottle 50ml
RM 158

No comments:

Post a Comment