Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Another Melacca Day

Sunday!!
Supposed today John n I have to head to Johor and support her A-Yii for singing competition :)
But finally John decided head to Melacca =.=
haha
Well
Once I woke up I saw bb was talking with uncle
After that bb head toward me and ask me
John: do u feel bored?
Sweetni: ** shaking head left and right** nope :)
John dragged me and served me sit in front of his pc
Clicked the tab and show me what movie releasing in GSC melacca Shopping complex - Pahlawan ^^

So sweet bb
He alrdy open all the releasing movie trailer in each tab and click one by one to me
He asked me to choose which movie I like :)
And finally I choose one comedy + love move
''Life As We Know''
On the spot book ticket thru credit card n head to Melacca ^^

The movie... I rate it 3 out of 5 stars la ^^ Okok saja la :)

After that bb brought me to one place
Called Jetty
He said one sweet soup there super nice XD
Wai sik miao hehe



John with mum-mum




Sweetni with mum-mum


Well
It is really nice!!!!!
Tasty tasty tasty!
Hou hou sik arg~~

Wow
Reach home abt 1am ler
So tired
Bb still keeps ask me to take a nap while on da way back
I know he is tired too :(

Reached! As usual
The TV ''watching'' uncle lol
Woke him up and asked him get into room and slp
And only realise he was waiting Aunty back :) *sweet*

Finally
Aunty reached at 4am
>.<


No comments:

Post a Comment