Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Yam Cha

It is been a long time I didn't yam cha with friends
Actly I'm not really used to yam cha section
First of all I scare of -- FAT!!
Second my fren all local kl ppl so they won purposely come setapak n yam cha with me
Those days in hostel, yam cha with a-Zhun, Su yen, Tanggo and Ashley are memorable :)

First yam cha section after back from UK on 11/11!
With who? Surprise!
I myself also expect to yam cha with my babe Lee hong and Yong en them first
But! The answer is
Cheok Kian Yue and hui Hwee XD
It is a weird combination but still have fun that night :)

Received his call on 7 pm sth and date me out on 9++ pm
Light rain at night but plan still ON!
Once get in car I called Hwee to join
Finally I know where Hwee staying now >..<
yes boss I got it XD
And congraz that he is now under management dep! Wow
Good future! Gam ba teh my fren!

Our yam cha venue was in the mamak opposite SeaView
I not even ordered a drink because I'm ..
On diet :(
Let me describe my old friends current look ar~~
Kian Yue has slimmer ^^
he told me he keeps fit and lost 10kg!
Hwee has gained weight ^^
she looks more chubby compare to last time form 5
Well it still looks good
Too thin also not nice la ok?
My current condition!
I also slimmer! XD
Success! But still chubby :(
Will keep on diet programme XD
My target is 41kg
Now 43-44

Unfortunately I didn't take any photos
Haihz
My careless!!!
Keep in touch pls!!

Miss u guys
Date me when u are free
Hp 24 hours on because of u all ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment