Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Surprised

31-10-2010 Sunday

Still remember I accompanied John to shah alam to do medical check up on last thurs and straight pass the report to Ken

I been waiting for John about 40 minutes inside car n listened to pit bull clubbing songs XD
Nice ^^

Once get back car
John told me the whole conversation between ken n him
Cute John keeps apologise to me cz makes me wait so long here
Sha Sha de I nvr angry also

He told me
Ken asked him to bring pen along cause project supervisor need a pen
He told me this cause just now that Ken asked him filled one form n he borrow pen fr him >.<
That y kena shoot lol

Once I know this
My mind just automatically appears one idea ^^
I'm gonna buy him a pen to work
As the gift to congratulate him found job n anniversary gift ^^

Wow wow
Sunday
Before John head to klang
He came my Jj hse to meet me a while ^^
and I!!
Passed the pen to him
He was sooooooooooooo happy!!!

Surprise!!!



The Gift ^^



Engraved -- John --



John's Pen XD



John's happy look
--surprise moment--

--Sweetni--

No comments:

Post a Comment