Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Recent

Sunday 31-10-2010
Dr.Ko open ceremony day :)
I was so exited cause I can go there and have a free skin check!! I'm happy that my Jj-Shirley willing send me to there and wait for me :D thanks you sweetie ^^
Mama went to Singapore and left Baba alone at home. Somemore Sunday got badminton open.. So baba n mama are unable to send me back home from Seremban to PD
That is why I have to stay in Jj house fr Sunday to Tuesday night :)
Well... Once I reach Jj hse.. Chris's car wasn't there. Probably went out and paste the Lost Dog advertisement :(
sad to tell
Our Rexy Boi escape from house and now still no news yet :(
We whole family worry it cause Rexy is a smart and cute dog.. We all love him :(
Chris's spend alot on those advertisement just to get back his beloved doggy. From his look I can clearly see te tiredness and sadness
No one can understand his feel right now.. Cause he is the one who train the dog.. The one who play with him :(





Well... I saw Jj and Chris keep argue because of Rexy
I feeling no good
I understand they are sad on lost of Rexy
But who knows this happen? Careless of both of them can't blame anyone
They were married and should solve problem together and do not like now :(

Rexy I miss u :(

Mon night.. Jj didn't cook due to find Rexy in da late Sunday night
She was exhausted :(
Well... Chris brought us out for dinner :)
Korean food
Shy to tell.. This is my first time eat Korean food >.< I used to eat japan food lar -- sushi



Korean food in lomo




Our Rexy Boi

No comments:

Post a Comment