Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

FOOD

I learned to cook when i was in UK!

honestly, i admit that i seldom cook while i am in Malaysia BUT this is due to

my MUMMY not allow me to cook actually... haha.. she says worry her kitchen explode LOL

and i learned quite alot of cooking skills in UK ^.^

in the later part, i mean after i be with John.. we always cook our dinner together -- zu fan zai XD

can save money and the same time pak toh in kitchen! haha.. wu liao hor?

i do remember i take quite alot of photos on our PRODUCT ---> food

but dunnoe y i cannot find it inside my laptop

mayb i saved in John laptop, but nevermind

i can show u few first hehe

Garlic Bread + Mushroom soup


John prepared breakfast to me every morning ^^


This is my best cook!!


GON-LOU-MEE!!


John's favourite!!


i cooked this too ^^


curry


ingredient : potato, chicken breast, curry sause and onion!


dinner!! i cooked this too ^^


eggplant + minced beef + chili padi!!! XD


John's cook! mee goreng XD


our Scotland lunch box...


honestly.. not tasty geh lol


he is the one who prepare mee


im the one who prepare...


see the next photo!!


beef burger with onion!


yeah~looked at it also know it is tasty larrrr


lol


I would like to post pasta cooked by John de... carbonara pasta... superb delicious!

john always cook this pasta to me in da morning.. so tasty

miss the moment and life in Sheffield.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment