Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

OUR day

Today is OUR day!!
Every 4th day of month is OUR sweet day ^^
4 month anniversary!!
My initial plan was date Susu and wan ling out for gathering in KL in noon time and I will stay in KL til evening time and wait John and meet me up! Then we go for our celebration :)
Thing doesn't go smoothly :(
Gathering has cancelled due to Susu busy in a sudden and ling also felt tired after medical check up in Seremban
So the ending of the story is
Mission FAILED!
I do really miss my secondary best friend but unfortunately we really cannot meet up in da end

I was planned to go KL even gathering failed cause I wish can celebrate OUR day in KL with bb once he finish work n straight come n find me

But! He is not allow
And tell me that he will come PD find me once he finished work :D
He worry I take public transport alone to KL and stay alone in somewhere till night time

I was nao gai all the night and wish to go KL but in da end
He has successfully cool me down and we agreed to postpone our celebration to Friday ^^

Thursday night will come my house and accompany me :)

Morning 4th NOV 2010
First time anniversary without him surround me
Used to meet him all the time on 4th
That time in UK was so enjoy n sweet
How come back Malaysia
Meet up also hard
This is the different between working life and study life :(

Went out help bb to collect his new sunglasses :)
I helped bb choose this hehe
Nice huh?



Sunglasses cover :)



Cover + sunglasses

My breakfast!! I was plan to eat Min-fan-gou de...
But suddenly feel this food high carbohydrate so I give up this!!
And ask mama send me to Billon to buy 0 fat yogurt XD
So my breakfast today is...
Dang dang dang dang





Healthy breakfast XD

Just on call with bb
He was in Old Town tan-pok-ing while waiting to meet Architect ^^
no face time today cause no wifi in my house :( too bad!!




Bb today is in Green :)
looks sad huh?
Cause he doesnt like this job
Project supervisor :(
Haihz
Anyway
Im just waiting time to pass faster si that I can meet bb fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment