Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Go n grab

Go and grab!!!
My 4th anniversary day was celebrated yesterday (5-11-2010) in Pavillion ^^

First station was My HoneyMoon
Second station was T.G.I Friday
And finally went to 鼎泰丰 XD

First station sweet soup makes me feel so full!!!!
That y we just hang around Pavillion first floor

Guardian!!
New opening in Pavillion and got so much promotion and offer!!

The most attractive thing was!!
The king of mask only sell at RM 36.88!

Beside that got RM 5 discount every single receipt reach RM 50!






See what I and John bought! XD

3 boxes of king of mask and one toner
O'slee roseship toner!!
I just mentioned I wish to buy and John bought it to me
So sweet b :)

This toner was RM 58 but due to this branch new open
Now only RM 53! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment