Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

My John

John just went back yesterday at 10pm
:(
I was be with him since last Thursday
We stick each other fr last Thursday til this Wednesday
When I was in UK
We are like TWINS.. No matter where we go we are always tgt
I alrdy used to stick with him anytime and anywhere :(

Reviewing photos taken tgt with John
One sentence to describe
I Miss Him :(
I miss him so much

Are u reading my blog BB? I miss u :(




We took in Times Square Digi Centre
We were trying our iPhone 4




John in car and take me out



John in PD beach



Wong Kok in 1U



Eating holland biscuit in my house :)



Waiting 小笼包



Waiting min fan gou in SnowHouse



Trying new download application camera



Eating snack



Nasi lemak breakfast time in PD



FishEye XD



Chit chatting at night time in my room



Jusco seremban 2



I miss u
--John--

2 comments:

  1. very cold ler after i read this blog...

    sejuknya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. y u feel sejuk?!!!!
    malaysia and singapore supposed to be hot le...
    XD

    ReplyDelete