Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

LJMU convocation 2011, KLCC

19/2/2011, is my best buddy big big day~!! it's his CONVO~! yeah~ finally graduated and the convo was held in KL convention centre :)

We actually met up on friday night for yum cha section and he did told me the details of the convo and give me clear info when the ceremony starts and the exact location :)

Morning! wow~ what a sunny day! yes, it is a good sign for my buddy convo ^^
Brush up and get ready to attend his convo!!!

i SMS jim and date him to meet up in LRT station. We tooks about 15 min to reach KLCC
I asked, it is looks shame if we attend ppl convo with no gift? at least we gonna give them flowers is it? JIM stun @@
ops, he also forgot
nvm, we went and hang around KLCC and see got any affordable gift to buy or not ^^
finally, we found!
this is the gift we are gonna to buy :)
i bought one to my best buddy CK and another one to my best Ji Mui - Valarie!! soh nee ^^
Jim bought one to ck as well ^^

little gift from me ^^


i reached there around 12:30pm and there are alrdy crowded!! parent and relatives + friends all hanging there and waiting :)
wow, i got no place to sit and rest, the only thing i can do is stand a side and lie on the wall :(

KL Convention Center

luckily Jim was together with me that day :)
he accompanied me all the time while waiting CK ^^

My look that day :) looks slightly tired @@ due to yesterday yam cha section till 1230am and i woke up at 7:45am and head to work
non stop working and hang out at night time **tired yet enjoy!**
Another SURPRISE, i saw Kang teik! wow, it's been a long time i din meet him up.. i thk since graduated diploma :)
happy to see him and chat for a short time and unfortunately he has to rush back to his business after a short met with ck :(


tik tok tik tok
when i looked at my iphone, only i realised CK text me :) he told me that he is the last person to go to the stage >.< another 30 min then only he can come out @@
the time showing on my phone alrdy 1:34pm...wow, i stand here and wait almost an hour plusssss
it is okay :)
finally~!!! getting crowded and crowded! finally the ceremony ended and all the students came out!! CK CK CK
where are u!!! keep calling and calling~! finally we got U! XD

the only photo kang teik took with ck, after that he has to leave :( even i also havent take photo with him

My turn my turn my turn!! yeah~ finally xD worth for wait almost 2 hours!! worth~!!
after that, CK went to meet his family and i was so exited to hunt the next aim!
Valarie NG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where are u... i keep calling and calling , y u dun wan pick up my call :(
nvm, i keep trying and trying
finally, i got u! xD yeah~ valarie come and meet me ^^

My ji mui looks so rpetty that day ^^ fantastic and obviously she looks so HAPPY! congratulation babe, graduated!!!
She is so popular that day~! after took photos with me, many ppl grabbed her to another side and take photos :P
and SURPRISE!! i saw Tanggo haha~

he was there to greet his Girl friend, his GF convo today also ^^
actually i met quite alot of friends over there, just do not have such time and chance to take photos with them
i saw Su sin, Poh Keong and Fong Kian (group D buddies)
i saw geat eng and chao E ( group E buddies)
i saw hong weng and koay yan them come and attend their buddies convo
haihz, unfortunately too crowded and unable to take photos with them :(
Finally, popular gal valarie took me to another area to take photo with her lovely boy, keat keat :P

Lovely couple + sweetni

keat keat and sweetni :)
he is distinction student ^^


Took all photos with my best buddies, i am already exhausted!!! my leg seems numb and i was so thirsty!!
contact with CK and knew that he has to go for take photo section under Photo Prime hence i decided wait and meet him in KLCC food court.. i m really tired @@
wow... the time i leaving still crowded!!!

FINALLYYYYYYY


he came
dang dang dang dang~

CK's certificate! Degree Certificate~!!!!!

Liverpool John Moore University

LJMU Malaysia Graduation Ceremony 2011
next week, 27th Feb 2011, my turn! my Convo~!!!
unfortunately CK and Valarie also cannot attend, they've alrdy took leave on this week for their convo and they cannot apply more leave :( anyway, i understand :)))


Hopefully my convo will be such happening like LJMU convo :)
buddies~get ready to meet up on 27th Feb? yes! our day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment