Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

LUNCH

WEDnesday!!

today i have to take bus back to PD, cause im still HOLIDAY ((envy me)) ;)
before get back to PD, i still wanna meet my Bi for lunch, cause this leave, will takes 4 days to meet him again :(
he request to meet me first before i leave :) **sweet**

i reached Times Square!! only 1pm ^^ ~
due to something happened and after discussed, i changed my mind and have to back on Thurs morning :)
at first, BI wanna bring me to eat sushi king as lunch, but i feel that is little bit of expensive and finally i successfully pursuit him to go OLDtown!

hehe~ cheaper! :P

wow, he ordered Nasilemak and i ordered HOR FUN :))) **YUMMY!!







after this sweet LUNCH, i m gonna head to complete my mission! presie time~!!!

walk and walk and walk ! i spend whole day time in TIMES SQUARE and SG WANG @@ tired!

and i just able to get one presie :) but not valentine presie~ is Birthday presie~ :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment