Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

MOUSE

BIG HEAD PRAWN --> me :P

still remember last time off fr work, i rush back home, i thk so wanna rush for HK series drama :P
too concentrate on the movie and i also dunnoe what is happening, the only thing i know was.. my mouse was swimming that time @@

get wet..knock over the cup :( my mouse... spoil! actly it is still function just need to press harder :(
i told bi about this... haihz :( my ASUS mouse GONE!!




it is okay lar, still can use, dun wanna waste money and buy a new one :P

surprise!! John bought one to me few weeks later.. the time we were hangging in Times Square and he went to Low Yat for a short period
after that he passed this to me, and told me that, he bought a new mouse to me :')
even i myself also dun remmeber that my mouse spoiled .. but he did :) **touch**

so loving




--thank you--

No comments:

Post a Comment