Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Every Little Thing You Do ♥

My new firm located in Salak South! But i'm staying Genting Klang T_T The only POINT i choose to work there is, i can reach the office by Public Transport! ^^ Morning time, John will take me to Titiwangsa Ampang Line Station. My typical journey every Monday to Friday Titiwangsa ---> Salak Selatan Sadly, my working hour is from 9am to 6pm. While John is working from 9pm-5pm Due to main con firm do not have fix time to go back home so John is unable to pick me up in Titiwangsa Ampang Line Station There is no bus station in Titiwangsa Ampang Line Station, hence i cannot take bus back to Genting Klang! SO, the only way right now is,
Salak Selatan ---> Masjid Jamek(Ampang Line)

Masjid Jamek(Kelana Jaya Line) ---> Wangsa Maju

Wangsa Maju(Bus) ---> Genting Klang


T__________T so tiring!!! Yesterday, my senior told to i can off from work earlier since boss was not around. I off at 5:50pm from my office. Then went to Salak Selatan Station and wait for train. Fortunately, i still got seat that time. After that, aligned in Masjid Jamek. Walk for a short distance from Ampang Station to Lrt Station.

From Salak Selatan to Masjid Jamek, need to pass 6 stations. Morning time, from Titiwangsa to Salak Selatan have to pass 10 stations.


From Masjid Jamek to Wangsa Maju, have to pass 10 stations (=.=)


Goshhhhhh, i spend 1 hour and 10 minutes to get back room (T.T)


So tiring and i feel so troublesm! Once John reached home, i just complaint and complaint to him :P


Need sayang actually, anyway, everything alright after a LONGGGGG time complaint! xD


Today as usual, woke up earlier so that i won't be late to work AGAIN


ANYWAY, i am stillllll late (=.=) When i reached office, i realised everybody were there! **shameeee** Faster get back to my seat and start my work, measures rebars and text John that i reached office safe and sound


I was wonder, why he didn't reply me on the spot as usual and after 10 minutes only replied. He told me he reached and no need to worry and do apologise to me that makes me LATE again.


Not his fault anyway, Setapak Genting Klang traffic is terrible JAM! Everyday JAMMMM Not really that, i saw him sign in msn about 9:50am. Then i started chat with him and finally he told me that


John : Sorry bb, i just tell you a lie =(


Sweetni : huh? why?


John : Just now the time u text me, i haven't reach office yet.


Sweetni : why?


John : I went to explore the way to get to your office so that morning time i can send you to ur office and you no need to suffer and take such long journey to Salak South. Because of that, i late for work and reached at 9:30am.


Sweetni : ..... (speechless)


I feel touch when i saw that replied. I really feel touch. When i look into my bag and only i found out that, he bought a bread and put into it. He worried that i do not have time for breakfast, so he bought it when he off from work. Only one sentence i wish to tell You B.. Thank you and i Love you =) ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment