Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

i neeeeddddd this!

My first branded wallet - Burberry! I've purchased it in UK during summer programme.
This is the First gift from my Dear-John

I was so happy that time, really, i got my first ever branded wallet.

My Burberry Wallet =)

Back to Malaysia, hunting for job and finally get employed. During lunch hour, i was feeling so scare to holding and carry suchhhhhh BIG purse out!!!!! Malaysia alot of snap thief O_O

Sometimes i was just took RM10 on my hand and went for lunch. My slack and skirt do not have pockets! (>.<)
sometimes not even bring my Iphone out for lunch tgt with me T_T

ONE time! i bring only RM5 and i have took my lunch tilllll RM6++ (=.=)
shitttttttttt... do not have sufficient moneyyyy $$$$$$$$
how? luckily my colleague was around me that time and borrow me money that timeeee
she asked : y dun u buy a small purse or skinny purse to put all ur stuffs inside?
DING DING!! yea hor, why didn't i have such idea? **stupid**

I back to hometown last week and accidentally found one small purse! i put all my stuffs in, such as condo access card, room key, coins, atm card, bank notes and etc...

gosh! it is really convenient to have such a skinny wallet!
anyway, the small purse i found is TERRIBLE uglyyyy @@

that is why, i'm looking for skinny wallet or coin purse right now :)
Do u have any suggestion which is not really expensive and nice outlook? :P

COACH
am i gonna to choose COACH? COACH is the cheapest in my wish listtttttttt
but anyway, it still looks grand! hehe

GUCCI
am i gonna choose this one? hmmm. but looks abit outdatedddd the colourrr :P

i'm gonna grab one of you soon! **saving money$$$$$**
hehe





No comments:

Post a Comment