Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

birthday celebration DINNER

Happy birthday Ms Wong Suet Li...er...
wrong, should be AUNTIE wong suet li :P

January Baby's - 10th of Jan, my elder sister; Wong Suet Li

my birthday! 19th Jan~

mama called me on Thursday told me that this sat night is the dinner that celebrate our BIRTHDAY! wow~WARM!! thanks MUMMY!

i L.O.V.E you!

about 8pm, reach Seremban 2, then 2 cars head forward the restaurant!

I can clearly see what how happy baba mama is, there face keep hanging this face ---> :) wrinkles shown on their forehead, their smiles so sweet and so happy, i love u daddy mummy. No one can replace u in my heart, no one

First Pair of my Family
DADDY & MUMMY



Second Pair of Family


Shirley & Chris



Third Pair of Family


Suet Suet and Soo Beng


The Last one is


sweetni :) birthday gal !




7 ppls for this dinner


Baba so panic and ordered dishes to US, to match everyone appetite.
it is not easy to be a good parents, they have to remember what taste we prefer, our fav dishes, what we dislike.. how lucky am i to have them as my parents? i m just TOO lucky, proud to say, i am YOUR daughter :)

DISHES OF THE DAY


Fish 鱼


Squid 鱿鱼


Seafood.....what is this i also dunnoe >.<


Steamed Egg 蒸蛋


There are two more dishes but i forgot to take photos :(


All like ''hungry ghost'', once delivered the dishes then start eat liawwwwwwwwww


Beh Tahan liaw >.<


one simple dinner, makes me feel so warm. Even this is not the celebration to me ONLY, but as long as can take dinner with my family, any celebration doesnt important to me


Family, No. 1 no doubt, it is!


i love you, daddy mummy, and both of my beloved sisters.


***************************L.O.V.E******************************



No comments:

Post a Comment