Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

chilies - KLCC

19 Jan 2011, my birthday :)

today as usual, i back home at 6:20pm and once i open door, bb alrdy sit in front of his laptop!! so surprise.. usually was i reach earlier than him.. today he purposely came back early in order to bring me out!

today's activities planned by John Momo, i just participant xD

reached klcc~! about 8 o'clock and straight head to Chilis~

Chilis-KLCC


Big Chili~


so many people, once registered and been told have to wait for 30 minues, then John momo drag me to SUshi king and told me that we take appertiser there first lol

wai sik miao~~!!!

haha.. Sushi king is located in the middle of subway and McD :)

Appetiser


US :)


went back to Chilis and they lead us to our seat ;)

wow~ we sit near windows and can see night view downstairs! nice~!!

KL night view


we can see that, there are lot of couple dating over there, so nice
i love this environment, not too noisy, romantic yellow soft light, the person right in front me was my Love - John, feels so in love :)

My love, John


Me, sweetni




we are actually havent look into the menu but crazily take photos, i know John accompanied me to crazy tonight :P loving :)



Finally, we back to normal, and hunt for food **hungry jor **

dilemma, i was so blur! too many food i would like to try but which one shd i picked? i told my john that what i wish to eat and reason for few options, and finally he helped me to order~! steak, medium well.. :)

My steak~


His food xD


After our tasty meal, it is our chit chat time~ so lovely night

simple dinner, simple celebration and this makes me feel warm

after meal section, we went down the outdoor there to take photos, KLCC night view, amazing!

after this, we head for movie :)

""home coming""

---end 19 Jan 2010---

No comments:

Post a Comment