Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Earliest Birthday Celebration 2011

Work in PMM for 1 week time, getting closed and well with colleagues

they are really nice and friendly. Only one sad thing working there, that is i've got NOTHING to do :(

the main thing i did in office is FB and msn! :(

keep disturbed ppl who on my msn contact list, and recently have contact with Kian Yue
due to logistic problems last time i faced, i had call him and ask and he appeared GREEN frame that day on msn

chat and finally date out for a MOVIE and DINNER

for birthday celebration

He is also January baby's, his birthday on 24th Jan. Supposed this date is I help him to celebrate but finally he says NO NEED

it is my birthday celebration

aickz, the title is BIRTHDAY celebration lar, actly it is just a simple GATHERING

a nice day, nice dinner and nice movie. Nice topic among our problems and opinion ;)

6:35pm he reached Genting Klang and then we head to Pavilion for our dinner

REACHED!

Chinese New Year decoration all around.. Pavilion in RED!

Tang-Loong In Pavilion


Tang-loong represent Chinese New Year, Red colour represent Chinese New Year! i like this feels! make me feel that im gonna holiday soon!!!

WOW, dinner time! what cuisine? japan cuisine? korea cuisine? chinese cuisine? eng cuisine???

T.G.I Friday? 龙的传人?Sakea Sushi? Tony Roma's? Wong Kok Char Chan Teng?
FINALLY we picked

TONY ROMA'S


Tony ROma's Menu


SOft Light -- makes me feel comfort, waiter and waitress served us with their lovely smile and i do enjoy this dinner

Environment


Nice huh? class design.. makes me feel so comfort to dine in here

MENU



New York Strip


my food that day :) YUMMY~~

Kian Yue


He was actually helping me to choose my FOOD, cause i no idea at all :P


Pineapple Fresh Juice :D


My drink that day :) Pineapple fresh juice, it is REALLY fresh~~~~~~

My food!



New York Strip - 70%


i ordered 70%.. but he gave me medium :(


omg~too raw to me... i cannot accept and finally i only can finished half of it only :( sorry

but the french fries and coselaw really tasty! the steak is actually nice, just i prefer 70%

His Food xD



Grilled Chicken Breast


he wanna keep fit wor, so i suggested to him this one :D


chicken breast is healthy and low fat ma~hehe

 

MOVIE time~! The Tourist~!

it is really a nice MOVIE!!



HAPPY day~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment