Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

site visit :D

13-01-2011

first time site visit!!!!! :D

my senior text me on yesterday night, reminds me do not wear skirt, will bring me to site tomorrow :)

YEAH~!! finally no need to stay at office be FEI CHAI =.=

early in da morning, reached office :) Sit sit and stand stand

then my senior passed me the safety cover (orange colour) and asked me to choose one safety boot there and get ready to site :)

safety jacket


safety boot


the smallest size i found in office is size 7 T_________T

Too BIG to me lar... my size is ONLY 4 or 5 :(

anyhow, i still have to wear :(

once get in car, i asked my senior which site are we heading to, and he answered YOU HOMETOWN! :D

in my mind i was thinking whether can i go back and take lunch tgt with mama >.<

anyway, the first station was SENAWANG ktm station

another crazy thinking pop up, mayb i can find jj to lunch later :D   ** chi jor sin**

Senawang KTM station
(still under construct)


Staircase ground floor


I have to access to first floor by this staircase :( no lift is available when project on going :(
the safety boot makes me suffer, too big to me :(
anyway, this site almost done, painting works almost done and left some part :)


the second site we visited was Sg. Gadut Ktm Station, a KTM station which not really far away from senawang
sadly, i forget to take photo in this site
because this site is more messy and dirty compare to Senawang KTM station, this Sg. Gadut KTM station, the train track is in first floor, just like LRT
so the top floor completed, and the first and ground are still constuctiong :)
i have to wear helmet in this site :( looks damn ugly
due to painting works measure under type of paints, that is y my senior lead me to the top floor to show me and taught me different type of paint
there are spray granite, spray tiles, and normal paint
i have to climb the damn LONG staircase to TOP FLOOR


omg... my leg arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
i felt pain and suffer and once finished site visit straight jump inside the car, i took out the safety boot
and i found one part one my leg near bottom there
become like this :(


ACHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


the last station we gonna visit is Kem Ketenteraan in Port Dickson!! yeah~~~~~ my hometown

Camp in Port Dickson


this is the HOSTEL provided to those army :)
now i TRUELY understand WHY so many malays like to become and volunteer be army
the hostel is DAMN good!!
2 armies will share one room, with air con and their own TOILET
the is a small balcony to let them hang their washed and cleaned clothes. Table provided and ofcourse bed too

Reached office around 3pm, my senior tapao lunch to me and we took our lunch in office
he tapao Chicken Rice to me :D tasty

Chicken RICE


wow... what a big experience i gain! appreciated

14.1.2011

the injured part become like this :(

second day


The injured part seems getting serious :(
become yellowish inside >.< disgusting :(

Third day, 15.1.2011

THIRD DAY :(


it becomes... like that T_______________T

reddish inside and superb ACHE when shower :(

so ache when it get touch of WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arggggggg.... the plaster i bought fr WATSON, stated WATER RESISTANT!!

where got oh!!!!!!!!! :'(

makes me so suffer everytime bath :(

luckily i told my colleague and she says office will buy me a new pair of safety boot :D

hehehehehehe, yeah!! thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment