Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

movie time

it's been a LONG LONG time din hang out with John for movie T_T

this is so called WORKING LIFE ba


once finish work, went back and about 6:30pm, John will be slightly late than me cause he came back fr Desa Danau

mostly reach about 7pm ++

feels so tired after work and traffic jam :(

ONLY 2 movies we watched since we work

first one is

TRON Legacy


Times Square



★★


This movie i rated it 2 stars out of 5!!!!!!!! i falled asleep in the cinema =.=

my own opinion lar, waste my money and time to watch this movie.....


Second one was~~~~~~~~~

Gulliver


Wangsa Walk



★★★★


4 stars out of 5!!!!! :D

funny movie.. COMEDY

This day i was actually sick :( but i still insist wanna watch :P
John brought my blanket along to cinema :P worry me caught cold, like a daddy carry his daughter out hehe


even i feel suffer inside cinema, but i still appreciates the moment being with him

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment