Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

surprised no.2 and 3 :')

surprised No. 2 on 19 Jan 2011

Today, as usual, woke up at 7:50am :) Alarm Clock = John MOMO
he pushed me to bath room and ask me slow slow shower, won't be late today :)

once i brushed up and walked out, i saw two cups of MILO ready :')
he prepare breakfast to me :)
this is the first time in Malaysia. Previously in UK, he is the one who ready my breakfast - pasta
recall those days, it is simple and sweet

when the time i finished brush up and everyth, the time was 8.10am, but he still insist wanna have this small and simple breakfast to me.

He said : u are my Queen today. Every little thing i must accompany u :)

My milo :)


His Oat ;)


Our simple breakfast = white bread with peanut + grape jam ^^


8.15am, he went to work and i also rush to my office :)

reached office, ops... senior reach earlier than me >.<

well.. once senior went out to site, i turn on pc and fb

so touch~! a lot of ppl send wishes to me in fb... those who din contact me for a long time

also come and drop me a small wish :) short but i mean alot ""happy birthday"" thank you u all :)

about 12:45pm, Miss wong called me
told me that they are not gonna go tapao lunch today, i might need to go tapao lunch alone :(

SO sad when heard this :( first time go alone, feel lonely
i was thinking, it is because i move from the OLD office to new office, then we seldom see each other
seldom talk to each other, they treat me as strange :(
no choice, i am QS here, QS have to go to new office, Acc and HR remain in OLD office

i was replying all my wall post
i know, some will think that it is waste if time to reply each one
but to me, every single wish, i appreciated :)

suddenly, Ms Cheng msn me
ask me go to the OLD office to collect fax

i ma just walk there
once press the accesss code ''DIT DIT""
i push the door and saw a sharp and small spot of YELLOW light

gosh... i saw a choco colour cake with one candle :')
they bought me a cake
i shout :: huh???

ms cheng sang :: happy birthday to u.. happy birthday to u~~

i dunnoe what expression i shd gave >.< **stun**

crazy take photos with our hp and cameras~

finally, all have to return back to do work

Boss is not around, only colleagues here :)

thank you, i really din espect that they will celebrate and create such a surprise to me
cause i have just been here for 2 week plus, not even one week :)

they are too lovely :)


Surprise no. 3


i would like to thank you my mummy, who gave birth to me and brought me to this world

thank you :) i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment